About Pacific Coast E&S Insurance Services
- CA License 0B75119
- Established in 1996
- Independently owned – not owned by nor affiliated with retail broker or bank or equity group
- 100% Wholesale – only business is service to retail insurance brokers
- Offices in Santa Rosa CA & Seattle WA
- Writing business in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada and Arizona
- Substantial in-house underwriting authority with many A-rated carriers
- Strong relationships with Brokerage markets
At Pacific Coast E & S Insurance Services, we’ve mastered “the three R’s” of insurance: rapidity, resourcefulness and relationships.”
Rapidity - You can count on Pacific Coast E & S Services for prompt, efficient service, an innovative and proactive approach to placing your business, and the personal touch that shows you’re a valued customer, each time you call.
Resourcefulness - Pacific Coast E & S Insurance Services has the resources to provide solutions for your client’s risks. We access A-rated insurers for your specialty and difficult accounts.
Relationships – Using our substantial binding authority with contract markets and our knowledge and experience with brokerage facilities, we place coverage for retail producers on a broad spectrum of accounts. We’ve built strong relationships with retail agencies. We don’t work with everyone – we partner with agencies that operate at a high level of professionalism.
We have binding authority with an unparallelled roster of A-rated insurers. We represent these carriers:
- Essex Insurance Co (A XII)
- Founders Insurance Co (A- VII)
- Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London (A XV)
- Mesa Underwriters Specialty Ins Co (A- XIII)
- Mt Vernon Insurance Co (A++ IX)
- Nautilus Insurance Co (A+ XV)
- Scottsdale Insurance Co (A+ XV)
- United States Liability Insurance Co (A++ IX)
- Western Heritage Insurance Co (A+ XV)
In addition, we work with some of the best and financially-strongest brokerage markets, for larger, more difficult risks.