- Underwrite & quote both new and renewal business while adhering to carrier guidelines.
- Maintain our existing book of business by assisting with endorsements, audits and all other aspects policy services.
- Develop and maintain exceptional working relationships with our producers through daily communication and in office meetings
- Minimum 2 years of commercial P&C underwriting experience. Knowledge of the Washington and Oregon marketplaces is a plus.
- A Current P&C Broker license or a Surplus Lines Broker License
- A working knowledge of standard ISO coverage forms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired:
- Demonstrate solid decision making and problem solving, with ability to follow established policies, procedures and processes
- Flexibility, adaptability and demonstrated multi-tasking ability
- Ability to maintain focus and accuracy in an often hectic environment
- Superior communication skills with the ability to effectively function in a team environment
- Professional and confident phone skills
- Experience and comfort with Windows based computers and current insurance software.
When you join Pacific Coast E&S, you launch a career. We work with you to develop your skills and talents to their fullest potential, exposing you to a broad range of assignments and continuous learning opportunities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We offer you a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision care and retirement savings plan.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to our Human Resource office: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.