Pacific Coast E&S Insurance Services is a leader in Specialty Lines in Property & Casualty Insurance. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development leading to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
POSITION: Underwriting & Administrative Support Assistant
- In this position you will assist the Processing team with assigned tasks, data entry and projects using Company database systems and Microsoft applications, facilitating all stages of quoting, binding and policy issuance processes.
- Ensure quick turnaround times and high quality of documentation, meeting all company service standards.
- Other administrative duties will be assigned such as Reception and Mail processing.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of General Insurance Industry & business experience.
- Knowledge of Insurance terms and processes is an asset.
- Minimum high school graduate with work towards Associates Degree.
- Professional telephone manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong willingness to learn and develop a career in Insurance.
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to effectively function in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) Intermediate applications.
- Demonstrate solid decision making and problem solving, with ability to follow established policies, procedures and processes.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to our Human Resource office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.